I said to him, “Forget about what your father’s saying. Forget about what I’m saying. Forget about what Mark O’Meara is saying. Just go putt the way you want to putt. Don’t listen to anybody.”
Click here for more info: Butch Harmon
Polara Golf ball claims to be the longest straightest ball in golf. The caveat is the dimple pattern on this ball is illegal based on the USGA. With a 84% slice reduction I am not surprised!
Click here for more info: MyGolfSpy Review
What Does the Shotmaker Do? The Shotmaker does two things: it dampens impact shock (but not residual vibration), and it significantly reduces or eliminates shaft deformation. “My Golf Spy Labs” explains how it works (a great source that provides credible information).
The following are the condensed version of their results…
“1) Accuracy: Improved accuracy by 45%!
2) Lower Spin Rates: Average backspin rates dropped by 3.4%. The impact the Shotmaker had on side spin was slightly more impressive. Average side spin rates dropped by 229 RPMs, which is a 38% drop from the non-Shotmaker totals.
3) Produces More Solid Shots/Insignificant Impact on Stiffness: It’s very hard to prove or disprove “more solid shots”. Where feel is concerned, or testers either told us they felt no difference, or that the club felt more stable with the Shotmaker installed.
4) Has an Insignificant Effect on Trajectory: Comparing both vertical launch angles and total shot height leads us to once again agree with Harrison’s claims. With the Shotmaker installed, the apex of the trajectory decreased by less than 1 yard, while the average launch angle decreased by only .3 degrees.
5) Does not Alter Swingweight: With the grip cap installed, we’re inclined to disagree ever-so-slightly with Harrison’s claims. There are of course mitigating circumstances (grip weight, and the how close to the hosel the Shotmaker is installed), but in both clubs we tested, we found that the Shotmaker added approximately 1/2 of 1 swingweight point. Although negligible, it does constitute a change in swingweight.
6) Distance: Though distance isn’t the major selling point of the Shotmaker, our testers actually increased overall distance by nearly 3 yards, while increasing carry distance by 2. From a percentage standpoint the gains are largely insignificant, but hey…this is golf, and 3 yards is 3 yards.”
SMx3 strengthens core and lower back muscles throughout the golf swing sequence allowing golfers to drive the ball farther and play free of lower back pain. Additionally, the device can be set for specific weight transfers for any club in the bag creating a direct line through ball strike improving golf swing plane and swing speed. Your mind, body and swing develop real feedback with this innovative machine. Portable, sturdy, and easy to adjust, you can train with SMx3 at your home gym, office, or anywhere your golf game takes you.
Click for info: SMx3